Monday, September 15, 2008

Zoom and Prespestive

Zoom is a book written by Istvan Banhyai. The book started with a really closer picture of a roosters head, and by the end of the book they were very far away from the earth so you could barley see the earth. During this book I made many inferences and not all of them were correct. I made some that really close and some that were not so close, but I never hit it right on the dot. If you are wondering an inference is trying to figure out why someone or something is the way it is. That is almost everything about the book Zoom.

Have you ever wondered what the word perspective means. Well it means the way someone looks at something. Has there ever been a time where you thought you saw something and then you change your perspective and it is not at all what you thought it was. Well that has happened to me many times before. Like once I saw this thing far away and I really thought that it was a human and then I moved to the I would angle and it turned out to be a statue. I was like wow that can not be right so I moved closer and sure enough it was a statue. That is what perspective is.

Scientists gather a lot of very important information everyday. Like an example is if they look at something and it turns out to be important then they might get a lot of money. Like lets say the first person to discover space he probably became pretty rich. So when you look at something you might want to write it down. That is how scientists gather information with perspective.

No comments: